...Ponderings...

My thoughts on life, love, family, friends, and God.

Here’s some photos of my extended family before the graduation!

My cousin Andreas

andreas 

 

Danielle, my cousin

danielle

 

Tio Renee

renee

 

The graduation

 

One of my favorite things to watch is the Color Guard!

cg

 

They were flawless

cg2

 

Review

cg3

 

A few pics from graduation

parade 

 

plat1048_cg

 

DIs2

 

The new Marine with family and friends

 

Mom and Ethan

ethan_mom

 

Ethan and his dad, Brian

ethan_brian

 

Ethan and his sisters! Ashley is on the left, I’m on the right

ethan_us

 

Ethan and his two biggest fans, our cousins Andreas and Isabelle

ethan_kids

 

Ethan and two of his good friends. Salvagio (Julian) and Kraut (Matt). Matt on the left, Julian on the right.

ethan_boys  

 

A couple of just Ethan

 ethan

 

I love the way this one came out.

ethan3

 

On our way back, mom and dad took me down to the docks to see the USS Midway!

midway2 midway1

 

Later that night, we discovered the Mexican restaurant where they all ate at was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives!! I had some BBQ. Mexican food would have made my heartburn worse but I did try mom’s burrito and it was very good!

indio1

 

indio2

 

indio3  

 

That’s all for day 2! Stay tuned for day 3 of our trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment