...Ponderings...

My thoughts on life, love, family, friends, and God.

Here’s a few pictures and some commentary from my trip to California to see my brother graduate from USMC boot camp!

 

My mom with her “I heart My Marine” shirt.

mom_marineshirt

 

My sister with her “USMC Sister” shirt.

Ash_marineshirt

 

Platoons from Charlie Company lined up for the Motivation Run. My brother’s platoon is the last one to the right of the picture.

motorun

 

A photo of the drill instructors from Charlie Company

DIs

 

Ethan’s platoon lining up for base liberty.

etplatoon 

 

My new marine just moments after we saw him!

et

 

Hanging out with my Twitter friend, Z. Smith. She had lunch with us at the Bay View on the depot on Thursday. It was quite nice!

genz

 

Ethan’s Platoon flag.

 plat_flag

1 comments:

Great photos! =)

@}-'-R☺se™--

Post a Comment