...Ponderings...

My thoughts on life, love, family, friends, and God.

The morning started off with a nice breakfast at the Studio Diner which had been featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.

studiodiner

 

Then we headed across to Coronado Island. The bridge is so scary!!!

 

View of the bridge from the front of our hotel.

coronadobridge

 

View as we were driving back across the bridge.

viewbridge 

 

I saw these all over, thought I should get some pictures. =)

 bird1

bird2

 

The famed Hotel del Coronado

hoteldelcoronado

 

The beach in front of the Hotel.

 beach2

 

Tried to take a picture of my feet in the sand and a wave came in JUST as I snapped it.

beach

 

My dad being a dork!

ted

 

The second coolest part of going to the beach was when I went to the beach tower to rinse off and I was on my way back and there was some really awesome beach sculptures! My fave was the “sand castle”. =)

 

I’m thinking USD is University of San Diego

 dolphinsculpt1 

 

Not sure what the 3 is for. Dale Sr. memorial? LOL

dolphinsculpt2

 

A little random star that was on the first dolphin.

star 

 

The castle!!!! I love it!

 castle2

 castle1

 

The detail was amazing!

castle3

 

Back at the hotel to shower, mom noticed this awesome cruiseliner! I’ve never seen a real cruise ship before! It was just leaving the harbor.

ship

 

And a random photo of a flag across the Parade Deck…

flag

 

Stay tuned, there are more random photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment