...Ponderings...

My thoughts on life, love, family, friends, and God.

Ok so there seems to be a bit of a debate between me and my friend on what exactly is average? I guess its more than a bit of a debate. She seems to think 8-12 is average while I debate that 12-16 is more of the average. I know many more women that fall into my category of average than hers. I guess it all depends on who you ask but what is the average for women in America? Well this debate sent me off on Google and Ask.com to search for answers and here is what I learned....

Average weight vs age for white American women: click
And for Hispanic women: click

Learn what's about right for you with these links:

BMI Calculator
Asses Your Weight
Healthy Weight Loss

And here's a few great tools you can use:

Calorie Counter for Popular Foods
All About Calories
Weight Loss Toolbox
Track your weight loss with this free graph
10 Free Tools for Weight loss

Widgets:

Online Calorie Counter


Work out at home programs:
Walk Away the Pounds
Learn Bellydance and get fit with Neena and Veena
Consumer Guide to Home Fitness Videos

There are tons of resources and these are just the tip of the iceberg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment